Our commitment for hygiene and safety:
- We inform all guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
- We regularly train our employees on hygiene measures.
- We ask all guests and employees to avoid direct contact and to keep a safe distance in all hotel areas (reception, lobby, etc.).
- Our reception has an acrylic glass as protection against infection between the guests and our employees.
- The spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to also ensure a minimum distance.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations, the techniques for cleaning the guest rooms after each stay have been strengthened again.
- Heavily used areas such as Key cards, elevator doors and buttons, light switches, door handles, locks and bolts, computers in public areas, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings are cleaned intensively and regularly.
- Disinfection dispensers with virus-compatible disinfectants are available in all public areas such as the lobby, the entrances and public toilets.
- Our tables are cleaned by a new guest with disinfectant before use.
- The hygiene measures in public areas such as the reception, the furniture and service items in the breakfast room and the equipment of fitness centers have also been increased.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay in the room and call a doctor at the reception.
We also take measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and actively support them in doing so. This includes:
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly and use hand disinfectants.
- Regular wiping and disinfection of the workplace.
If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.