Hygiene standards in the Hotel Essener Hof
Our commitment for hygiene and safety:
Public area | Lobby | reception
- Employees inform guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
- We regularly train our employees in hygiene measures.
- We ask all guests and staff to avoid direct contact and keep a safe distance.
- An infection protection screen was installed at the reception.
- All rooms and public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations.
- Disinfectant dispensers containing disinfectants suitable for viruses are available in all public areas such as the lobby, entrances and public toilets.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
- It is very important to us that our guests feel comfortable with us, therefore we do everything we can to ensure their safety in a hygienically proper environment.
- The room is cleaned in accordance with our high hygiene standards.
- In addition, the techniques for cleaning the guest rooms after each stay have been further intensified and we disinfect high points of contact such as: TV remote controls, light switches, heating and air conditioning controls, door and window handles, telephone, handles of electrical appliances and the toilet lid and seat.
- Printed matter such as magazines and hotel A-Z were removed from the rooms. All hotel information can be found on our digital guest folder, which you can view with a QR code.
- Minibars are emptied in our house for safety reasons. You will receive water in your room free of charge upon arrival and you can purchase a further selection of snacks and drinks at the reception.
- The linen and towels are cleaned in our external laundry company so that you can use them completely harmlessly.
- If you stay more than one night, we will only enter and clean the guest rooms upon express request.
- The regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance NRW valid on the day of the event always apply.
- In the kitchen area, in addition to our HACCP regulations, we also observe the distance between employees.
- We provide hand disinfectants in front of the meeting rooms.
- The tables and armrests are cleaned before each event.
- The rooms are ventilated before and after each event and during breaks. We also recommend the ventilation every 30 minutes during the event.
- Our air conditioning systems run with fresh supply and exhaust air. We do NOT use air circulation.
We also take measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and actively support them in doing so. This includes:
- All employees are trained in the current hygiene regulations.
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water and use hand disinfectants.
- We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
If employees (or an immediate family member) does not feel well, we ask employees to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
The current situation is very dynamic and we react and implement all official requirements.
All measures are effective if the guest and hotel work together. We ask for your understanding of restrictions in service and offer that are currently necessary and hope to find normal hotel operations again as soon as you are used to.
Your team Essener Hof