- According to the official requirements of the authorities in NRW, valid from 02.11.2020, meetings of up to 20 people are permitted if it is a training course or if they are intended to provide basic services to the population, to maintain public safety and order, or to provide general public services to meetings of legally provided bodies of public and private law institutions, societies, parties or associations and if they cannot be held as telephone or video conferences.
- The permitted group size without a minimum distance of 1,50m is a maximum of two people from different households.
- At events and meetings according to § 13 Paragraph 2 (CoronaSchVO – 02.11.2020) and further training courses according to § 7, there is an obligation to wear a mask also while sitting or standing in closed rooms, unless this is incompatible to the activity (e.g. as a moderator, lecturer).
- We make sure that groups don’t mix, e.g. for lunch. Here we announce schedules in advance. It applies that the larger group has the privilege and the smaller groups are divided after receipt of reservation.
- Our employees serve lunch with masks and in the form of a menu with covers or a buffet with pre-portioned dishes and served by our employees.
- In the kitchen area, in addition to our HACCP regulations, we also observe the distance between employees and the wearing of masks.
- We provide drinks per table in the conference room if it is included in the scope of services.
- We provide hand disinfectants in front of the meeting rooms, which must be used by every guest upon entry.
- The tables and armrests are cleaned before each event.
- The rooms are ventilated before and after each event and during breaks. We also recommend the ventilation every 30 minutes during the event.
- Our air conditioning systems run with fresh supply and exhaust air. We do NOT use air circulation.
- The restrooms can only be used by a maximum of 2 people. Please inform your guests that you also use the toilets during the event so that there are no accumulations in front of the restrooms during breaks.
- Our guests also wear masks when they leave their seat.
We also take measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and actively support them in doing so. This includes:
- All employees are trained in the current hygiene regulations.
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water and use hand disinfectants.
- We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
If employees (or an immediate family member) does not feel well, we ask employees to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
The current situation is very dynamic and we react and implement all official requirements.
All measures are effective if the guest and hotel work together. We ask for your understanding of restrictions in service and offer that are currently necessary and hope to find normal hotel operations again as soon as you are used to.
Your team Essener Hof