- The regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance NRW valid on the day of the event always apply.
- In the kitchen area, in addition to our HACCP regulations, we also observe the distance between employees.
- We provide hand disinfectants in front of the meeting rooms.
- The tables and armrests are cleaned before each event.
- The rooms are ventilated before and after each event and during breaks. We also recommend the ventilation every 30 minutes during the event.
- Our air conditioning systems run with fresh supply and exhaust air. We do NOT use air circulation.
We also take measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and actively support them in doing so. This includes:
- All employees are trained in the current hygiene regulations.
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water and use hand disinfectants.
- We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
If employees (or an immediate family member) does not feel well, we ask employees to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
The current situation is very dynamic and we react and implement all official requirements.
All measures are effective if the guest and hotel work together. We ask for your understanding of restrictions in service and offer that are currently necessary and hope to find normal hotel operations again as soon as you are used to.
Your team Essener Hof