- According to the official requirements of the authorities in NRW, valid from September 01st October 2020, meetings of up to 300 people are permitted. From 12.10.2020, social events that take place outside of apartments with more than 11 people must be registered with the public order office three working days in advance. In addition, the general decree limits the number of participants for social events to 25 people.
- If the participants sit in fixed places during the event or assembly, the requirement for a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people can be replaced by ensuring the special traceability according to § 2a paragraph 2 (CoronaSchVO NRW – 01.10.2020).
- We make sure that groups don’t mix, e.g. for lunch. Here we announce schedules in advance. It applies that the larger group has the privilege and the smaller groups are divided after receipt of reservation.
- Our employees serve lunch with masks. Menus with covers and buffets under special hygiene measures.
- In the kitchen area, in addition to our HACCP regulations, we also observe the distance between employees and the wearing of masks.
- We provide drinks per table in the conference room if it is included in the scope of services.
- We provide hand disinfectants in front of the meeting rooms, which must be used by every guest upon entry.
- The tables and armrests are cleaned before each event.
- The rooms are ventilated before and after each event and during breaks. We also recommend the ventilation every 30 minutes during the event.
- Our air conditioning systems run with fresh supply and exhaust air. We do NOT use air circulation.
- The restrooms can only be used by a maximum of 2 people. Please inform your guests that you also use the toilets during the event so that there are no accumulations in front of the restrooms during breaks.
- Our guests also wear masks when they leave their seat.
We also take measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and actively support them in doing so. This includes:
- All employees are trained in the current hygiene regulations.
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water and use hand disinfectants.
- We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
If employees (or an immediate family member) does not feel well, we ask employees to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
The current situation is very dynamic and we react and implement all official requirements.
All measures are effective if the guest and hotel work together. We ask for your understanding of restrictions in service and offer that are currently necessary and hope to find normal hotel operations again as soon as you are used to.
Your team Essener Hof